The Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Edupolis Technologies
Private Limited, having its registered address at“H.No. 1-11-251/3, Ground Floor,
Gurumurthy Colony Road, Behind Shoppers Stop, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016,
Telangana” for the purpose of any payments made for the use of Services on thisplatform “www.unschool.in”.
Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. Edupolis Technologies Private Limited shall generate invoices for all payments made on “Unschool” and are subject to the following conditions.
1. PAYMENT MODES
* * • American Express
* * • BHIM UPI
* * • Google Pay
* * • PhonePe
* * • PayTM
* * • Master Card
* * • Visa
* * • Instamojo
2. USER WARRANTS AND REPRESENTATION
* • You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
* • The card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the card.
• You will pay the card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
• The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your Account in INR currency. All payments are debited to Edupolis Technologies Private Limited. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external bankingsites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Edupolis Technologies Private Limited’s records.
3. PAYMENT SECURITY
* • Payments will be processed directly by Authorize.net (INR transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
* • Card numbers, CVV and Bank PINs are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
* • Edupolis Technologies Private Limited does not store in any way your credit card details.
* • If successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS and E-mail of your completed payment for the services opted by you followed with an E-Invoice towards your payment.
* • If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Edupolis Technologies Private Limited will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your concerned Bank for details.
* • If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on our platform for availing the services provided by the platform. Please arrange
an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of the services on “Unschool” and resources.
By using Edupolis Technologies Private Limited’s online payment facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to Edupolis Technologies Private Limited and such other third party Service Provider for the sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment for the services available on the platform.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. Edupolis Technologies Private Limited’s websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Edupolis Technologies Private Limited’s Terms and Conditions for payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.